Doc. dr. sc. Boris-Marko Kukovec
Assist Prof Boris-Marko Kukovec
Head of Department of Physical Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry and Technology, University of Split, Ruđera Boškovića 35, HR-21000 Split, Croatia
Phone: +385 21 329 445
Associate Editor of Heliyon
Assistant Professor (2018 - present), Faculty of Chemistry and Technology, University of Split, Croatia
Postdoctoral Associate (2017-2018), Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry, University of Zagreb, Croatia
Assistant/Senior Assistant (2006-2017), Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, Croatia
Postdoctoral Associate (2012), New York University Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Postdoctoral Fellow (2010-2011), Department of Chemistry, University of Cape Town, South Africa
MSc in Chemistry (2005), PhD in Inorganic Chemistry (2009), Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, Croatia
1) M. Pisačić, I. Kodrin, N. Matijaković, N. Chatterjee, C. L. Oliver, B. M. Kukovec, M. Đaković, Reversible Temperature-Stimulated Single-Crystal-to-Single-Crystal Conformational Polymorph Transformation in Cadmium(II) Coordination Trimer with a Water Vapor Sorption/Desorption Potential, Cryst. Growth Des., 20, 2020, 401-413.
2) M. Đaković, M. Borovina, M. Pisačić, C. B. Aakeröy, Ž. Soldin, B. M. Kukovec, I. Kodrin, Mechanically Responsive Crystalline Coordination Polymers with Controllable Elasticity, Angew. Chem., Int. Ed., 57, 2018, 14801-14805.
3) B. M. Kukovec, M. Malik, I. Kodrin, C. B. Aakeröy, M. Đaković, Directed Assembly of Acac-Based Complexes by Deliberately Fine-Tuning Electrostatic Molecular-Recognition Events, Cryst. Growth Des., 16, 2016, 7308–7317.
4) M. Rebarz, B. M. Kukovec, O. V. Maltsev, C. Ruckebusch, L. Hintermann, P. Naumov, M. Sliwa, Deciphering the Protonation and Tautomeric Equilibria of Firefly Oxyluciferin by Molecular Engineering and Multivariate Curve Resolution, Chem. Sci., 4, 2013, 3803–3809.
5) B. M. Kukovec, G. A. Venter, C. L. Oliver, Structural and DFT Studies on the Polymorphism of a Cadmium(II) Dipicolinate Coordination Polymer, Cryst. Growth Des., 12, 2012, 456-465.
FULL LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
Invitation to submit a paper to the Special Issue of Crystals